Friday, September 26, 2008

Hello and Welcome

Welcome to my blog! Sorry if this seems a bit backwards. I was not familiar enough to get my post in the right place but I'm much better with it now. I will be trying to keep a journal of my time with Etsy. There are many great artist there. There does not seems to be enough time in a day to fit all that is needed to be done. Number one on any artist list is to create. Many others things required to be done once your creations (for the day) are done. Pictures need to be taken (a task easier said then done) If the artist is a photographer already then they are ahead in the game. Listing your items and putting tags that will draw others to you.

I started on Etsy Dec 2007 it is now close to being there one year. I've learned a lot but also have a long way to go. As with any business it will not happen over night and will take time and patience.


I've met many great people that are willing to help at Etsy. As I go along I will ask mentors for their input. Although Etsy has become saturated it is still a great place to sell from.

Until next time...

No comments: