Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Revolution Money Exhange


Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange

RME is another great way to get payments from customer on your Etsy site. The great part is there are no fees involved like there are using Pay Pal. Don't get me wrong I use Pay Pal too for my customers who chose this option. My thing is why pay additional fees that take away from your profits. Check it out I did. If you do chose to use this in your Etsy site list it as other payment option you would need to send your customer an invoice to get payment. Happy Selling!!

3 comments:

The Stewart Stuff said...

I signed up for RME and used the free $20 to buy some art on etsy! Great blog!

Friskey Creations said...

I did the same thing. It helped me buy more supplies :-) that was pretty awesome.

Pam said...

I just found your blog over at etsy in a forum on blogging. You have so much fantastic information here! Thanks!