Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Monster Promos featured seller at Etsy


I've another great way to promote your shop. It's simple and automated. I purchased a great car decal for my car. All the while I do my day to day errands or another family member is using my car my shop is being promoted. Picture shown is not of my own care but the image shown on Monster Promos. How much more simple can it be. They offer other things you can use to promote your shop as well. I wanted to thank Monster Promos for allowing me to add them on my blog.

4 comments:

Lenox Knits said...

Great idea! I'll definitely have to check that out.

Diane Margaret said...

that is a great marketing tool and it looks good too! i'll be checking it out as well! Thanks for the sharing this! Di

Hello there! My name is June said...

How easy is that? Wow! Thank you for the tip!

Aroma Fields said...

Nice decal! I have one in the back of my car window, too. Not sure if it brings in any sales but any kind of exposure can't hurt.