Monday, October 6, 2008

More ways to promote

OK it's been a long week especially if you have been following the news. It's enough for all of the hairs on my head to go gray. Never give up though on your dreams it's what makes us strong and stand proud. Now one of the most important things to do to promote your Etsy shop or any business for that matter is hand out your business cards! Talk to people (anyone!! I mean it) you may be surprise of the outcome if you just mentioned something about the things you make or sell. If you wear you items (for all of you jewelry makers) you may get some comments which in turn gives you the opportunity to talk about your shop and site.

If you sell items that are not wearable such as photos, pottery etc. I think making mini pictures of your work that you can carry around will give you something to show and share with others. It couldn't hurt, any exposure is worth the effort.

It's close to the holidays if we all hang on we can make it through. I'm still learning as I go along. I will continue to pass my knowledge alone as well. Until next time..HAPPY SELLING!

No comments: