Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Starting something new

Ok so I love to make the bracelets and necklaces but my creative side screams to find more things to make. Although I done the scrabble pendents I am not 100% happy with my results. So I will con't to work on the finished product making them more Durable. I am also trying to create pendants with polymer clay. Again looking to make the finished product more durable. I am going to try to use resin. I've had the materials forever it seems. I've just been too chicken to give it a whirl. I will more than likely do this before the week is out. My test product will include a resin pendant of the Jonas Brothers for my neighbors daughter who has had many medical problems in the last few years. Her latest she must get a biopsy of her breast. Though this can be nerve wrecking for anyone she is only fourteen yrs old. My prayers are out there for her. Please include her in yours.

No comments: